2019 Volvo Penta D3-140/DPS
Call for Price
Volvo Penta Aquamatic Sterndrive D3-140 DPS is a totally integrated package, powered by the in-line 5-cylinder, 2.4-liter, common-rail diesel engine with double overhead camshafts. Working together with the perfectly matched DPS Duoprop drive and the Electronic Vessel Control system, the package offers exceptional diesel performance combined with low emissions.
- Rated rpm: 4000
- Crankshaft Power, kW: 103
- Crankshaft Power, hp: 140
- Rating: Rating 5
- Number of Cylinders: 5
- Aspiration: Variable geometry turbo with charge air cooler
- High-pressure fuel injection: Common-rail fuel injection
- Control system: Electronic Vessel Control
- Cooling system: Heat Exchanger Cooling
- Displacement (L): 2.4
- Long life: The Volvo Penta D3 is a refined version of a proven, renowned engine concept. This strong, solid and robust engine delivers excellent reliability and long service life.
- Compact and lightweight: The engine is ultra-compact for its swept volume and fully symmetrical, making it very easy to install. Aluminum cylinder block and cylinder head gives the engine extremely low weight for its power output.
- Unique Marine Torque: Volvo Penta engines excel with their unique marine torque. High torque at low rpm gives rapid acceleration to the plane and massive maneuvering power. Even at high load and high rpm, the torque remains strong to provide efficient cruising speed in all conditions.
- Low fuel consumption: The high-tech fuel injection system combined with the advanced transmission and the Aquamatic Sterndrive make the engine highly fuel efficient.
- Electronic Vessel Control: Volvo Penta Electronic Vessel Control fully integrates the engines, electronics and the unique set of optional features, such as Single-lever Mode, Cruise Control, Glass Cockpit and more. e-Key is standard.
- Freshwater cooling: The engine is fitted with freshwater cooling as standard. This reduces internal corrosion and enables the engine to maintain a consistent and optimal working temperature under all conditions.
- Engine Type
- 140 hp
- 2.4 L
- Fuel Induction
- Common-rail fuel injection