2019 Crest Pontoons Continental 250 SLS
Call for Price
Continental 250 SLS
The high level of quality and craftsmanship you have come to expect from Crest is everywhere exhibited in Continental in order to provide you with a superior experience every time you ride.
- LOA (measurement is from rear of transom to furthest point in bow): 26 ft. 3 in.
- Deck: 25 ft.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Pontoon Diameter - Port Side/Center/Starboard Side (CP3): 25 in./26 in./25 in.
- Max HP - CP3 Performance (Electronic Power Steering): 400 hp
- Capacity CP3 Performance (Pounds/Passengers): 2,531/17
- Weight w/o Engine (approximate): 4,107 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 79 gal.
- Textured Heavy Duty Powder Coated Fence Rails
- CP3 Performance (2) 25" Round Tubes, (1) 26" Round Center Tube, Aluminum Underskin, Lifting Strakes, SeaStar Electronic Steering, Deluxe Aluminum "Junior Beast" Ski Tow Bar, Integrated Transom, Dual Battery Switch w/Battery Boxes, Battery Charger, In Floor Storage and 79 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 5/8" Solid Extruded Full Keel
- 48" nose cone - .100" Aluminum
- Custom Aluminum "M" Brackets
- Custom Aluminum Skirting
- Robust .080" Thick Aluminum Tubes
- Fully sealed structural bulkheads with 4 Chambers
- 3/4" 7 Ply Marine Grade Decking - Limited Lifetime Warranty in.
- Flexible Door/Gate Stop
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail Insert
- Seacure Deck Construction - Thru Bolted and Screwed in.
- .250" Aluminum 4-sided Box Channel Cross members
Railing, Fence Panel And Fiberglass
- 1.25" Textured Rail with D Rail Accents
- 90 degree Lift and Lock safety gates with full length hinge (400 lb. capacity)
- .040" Fence Panel with Stainless Steel Mesh Accents
- Custom Fiberglass Components with Storage
- Distinctive Continental Powder Coated Rail Design
- Docking Lights and Navigation lights - LED
- Insulated "Rattle Free" Fence panel
- Rail Deck Spacers in.
Canvas, Bimini And Hardware
- 1.25" Aluminum round with Stainless Steel Fittings
- Adjustable support legs / Trailering Struts
- Cockpit Full Enclosure with Eisenglass
- Two Piece Mooring Cover
- Deluxe Aluminum "Junior Beast" Ski Tow Bar
- Ladder-4 step - Stainless Steel-telescoping
- Stainless Steel Cleats - Pop Up (Bow)
- Stainless Steel Cleats - Crest Logo/Corner Casting (Stern)
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Custom Continental Dual Console with Woodgrain accents
- Custom Taylor Made full height wrap around windshield
- Custom Windscreen (walk-thru windshield area)
- Tach, Volt, Fuel, Trim, and Hour Gauges with USB/Aux Ports
- Audio System: PREMIUM - Fusion MS-RA70N Head Unit with Bluetooth, Fusion Link App, USB/AUX and (6) 2-way, 200W, 6 3/4" Fusion Speakers with Fusion MS-FR6520 10", 400W Subwoofer and Fusion FM504, 4 Channel, 500W Amplifier
- Simrad GPS/Sonar
- SeaStar Optimus Electronic Power Steering
- Captain's Cooled Cup Holder - Helm
- Tilt Steering Wheel Assembly
- Woodgrain Instrument Panel
- 29" High Back Helm and Passenger Recliners with Flip-up Bolster
- Privacy Curtain and Frame
- Cup Holders - Moveable (2)
- Custom Fiberglass seat bases with Courtesy Lighting and Integrated Cooler Boxes
- Lighted Cup Holders
- Rectangle Table - Acrylic Woodgrain or Gray Wood Matte
- Stern Starboard Entertainment Center with Sink and Potable Water Tank: N/A
- Deck Length
- 25 ft.
- Deck Width
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 4,107 lb.
- 17 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 79 gal.
- Max Carry Capacity
- 2,531 lb.